Xtreme Clean is an all-purpose, water soluble, biodegradable, non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-toxic, heavy duty cleaning concentrate and degreaser for jobs of all kinds. Non-corrosive and earth-friendly, Xtreme Clean is the environmentally-friendly way to keep your equipment squeeky clean!
Xtreme Clean is safe to use on all painted surfaces, metals, stone and concrete, electrical insulation and plastic surfaces.
- A powerful cleaner and degreaser that’s gentle on all surfaces – even natural and sensitive ones
- Removes bug splats, bird bombs, tree sap, road tar and general dirt and grime
- Safe to use on exotic materials such as carbon fiber, magnesium, etc.
- Quickly breaks down carbon and exhaust soot
- Cuts through tough road and industrial grime
- Brightens paint
- Inhibits rust and corrosion
- Neutralizes acids
Xtreme Clean is safe to use on all painted surfaces, metals, stone and concrete, electrical insulation, rubber and plastic surfaces.
- Steam Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Grease & Oil
- Aircraft surface cleaning
- Tool and implement cleaning
- Black streaks
- Brake Dust
- Truck Wash
- Exhaust soot
General Cleaning: May be diluted with up to 20 parts water to 1 part Xtreme Clean depending on the application. Xtreme Clean can also be used full strength for stubborn stains, dirt and grime. Can be applied with a sponge, rag, brush or sprayer. Rinse and let dry.
Steam Cleaning: Prepare a solution with a 60:1 ratio of water to Xtreme Clean. Heavy degreasing may require a lower dilution ratio.
- Remove protective cap.
- Shake well.
- Spray evenly over surface to be cleaned from a distance of 8 to 12 inches.
- Allow foam to remain up to a minute before wiping. Wipe area clean.
- For heavily soiled areas, a second application may be necessary.
- If sprayed on glass, be sure to rinse thoroughly.
Xtreme Clean - I first attempted to clean using Simple Green and it could not remove the black shingle drips at all. A quick spray and wipe with a damp cloth using the Xtreme Clean and the gutters came out looking like new. Honestly unbelievable!
Tom Martin- USA
CorrosionX - The electronics shop said my Furuno radar unit was salt damaged and beyond repair and a new $1600.00 circuit board would be required. The old board was streaked with salt deposits and the plating and terminals were black with corrosion. That night my daughter and I scrubbed all the boards with a toothbrush and CorrosionX. The next morning after reassembly and installment, the radar performed like new!
William D. Bryant - Vero Beach, FL
Xtreme Clean - Non-corrosive and earth-friendly, Xtreme Clean is the environmentally-friendly way to keep your equipment squeeky clean!