Sili-Spray is a product designed to repel concrete, mortar, grout, gunite and paint. Its function is to make clean-up quick and easy. Sili-Spray bonds electrostatically to both painted and unpainted surfaces. For ease of use, Sili-Spray is ready for immediate application to surfaces.
- Save hours of cleanup time
- Quick, easy and economical application
- Lasts the whole day
- Wipe or Spray on: Apply full strength to a dry surface. Smaller equipment can be dipped.
- Apply Sili-Spray after the daily cleaning and it will protect the equipment all day.
- If swallowed, seek the aid of a physician.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush with water and seek medical attention
- Refer to MSDS for complete safety information prior to using this or any chemical product.
In 2011, Corrosion Technologies again expanded its manufacturing capabilities with the development of a range of industrial materials to clean and maintain concrete, asphalt, aviation and industrial and construction equipment.
The electronics shop said my Furuno radar unit was salt damaged and beyond repair and a new $1600.00 circuit board would be required. The old board was streaked with salt deposits and the plating and terminals were black with corrosion. That night my daughter and I scrubbed all the boards with a toothbrush and CorrosionX. The next morning after reassembly and installment, the radar performed like new!
William D. Bryant - Vero Beach, FL