BIO SLIDE is a premium quality, all-natural, biodegradeable form oil that facilitates easy removal of concrete structures from forms while minimizing voids, bug holes and form build-up. Designed to be applied with a single thin coat, BIO SLIDE reduces waste and increases productivity.
- Extremely low VOCs
- Helps ensure the highest possible quality concrete finishes by minimizing voids and bug holes
- Easy application
- Does not wash off with water
- Prepare Form: For best results, form must be clean of dirt, debris, dried concrete and rust. To remove rust and dried concrete, we recommend BLAST OFF Rust & Concrete Remover. Wash form with XTREME CLEAN and water to remove dirt, debris and to neutralize any residual BLAST OFF Rust & Concrete Remover. Rinse with water.
- Application: Simply apply a thin coating of BIO SLIDE to all interior surfaces of concrete forms. Product may be applied using most usual methods, including: spraying, dipping, brushing or wiping on.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Store product in closed, properly-marked containers when not in use.
- Refer to MSDS for complete safety information prior to using this or any other chemical product.
In 2011, Corrosion Technologies again expanded its manufacturing capabilities with the development of a range of industrial materials to clean and maintain concrete, asphalt, aviation and industrial and construction equipment
The electronics shop said my Furuno radar unit was salt damaged and beyond repair and a new $1600.00 circuit board would be required. The old board was streaked with salt deposits and the plating and terminals were black with corrosion. That night my daughter and I scrubbed all the boards with a toothbrush and CorrosionX. The next morning after reassembly and installment, the radar performed like new!
William D. Bryant - Vero Beach, FL